Spongebob Theme Backwards Spongebob Theme Backwards

Oh man...

That was the most worthwhile thing I've rated all day. The "Shiiiiiiiit" got me laughing so hard i missed the rest of the flash, and had to go back and watch it.

Peters day 3:un accidente Peters day 3:un accidente

Not bad at all

Pretty pointless, but nonetheless fun to watch and pretty well done. Kepp it up.

Ek-Kard responds:

Thanx :)

Battle Royal JC vs GOD Battle Royal JC vs GOD

That was funny

that was funny and all. but you didnt trick me. the sound was form teh trailer for an actual movie called battle royale where a teacher made these kids fight each other. not about fucking god vs jesus. but i coudlnt stop laughing at some of those scenes, like god summoning the nukes and the shit on fire (at least i think it was ggod who summoned the nukes)

JMartin97 responds:

Yes, it's from the movie Battle Royale...the title wasn't a coincidence ;)

Turtle Turtle

Pretty good.

i liked the graphics and style of this flash. it was also very funny. at first i thought the guy walking by was a turtle :D. this is definately a worthy flash, especially for its file size.

Anne-Marie Colour Anne-Marie Colour

GOD

that was GOD reincarnated into a bad graphics yet incredibly smooth, good, and awesome flash.

Domo Oregato Mr Skeletor Domo Oregato Mr Skeletor

pretty damn funny

that was awesome, make more stuff exactly like this

Joxa responds:

if i made more stuff exactly like this it would just be this ho ho ho. bt i will make more movies.

Stay pure,Stay Poor.

THE Guy ep.1 THE Guy ep.1

pretty damn funny

good job, protect it!!!

Blue version 2 Blue version 2

that was touching

i dont know what teh hell that song was about but the toon and the way the song was sung made it a lil sad... anyway good job

Gir. Gir.

ok...

but why the hell is teh screen so small

Samurai Kiwi Bird 2 Samurai Kiwi Bird 2

Remember me?

I saw the first episode of this and it looked cool, this did too. you're right you need to amke them longer but they are good. if they were long they would be awesome.